Hi, how are you today? Josefine here and I have a super fun art journal page to share with you. What are the art supplies that you love but always forget that you have them? For me it’s Distress Oxides. That’s why I grabbed a stack of them and decided to only use Oxides for my art journal page.
While I was covering my page with the Oxides, I had a great idea how I can incorporate ArtFoamies without using the ink on them. See for yourself:
How do you like it? I’m so excited about the background and how cute the pig is.
It’s so simple yet so amazing to look at. The colors are bright and pigmented which makes Oxides a great ink for ArtFoamies. Also, ArtFoamies don’t care about the moisture from the water and it doesn’t pearl up as much as it does on red rubber or photo polymer stamps.
Now it’s your turn. Get your loved but forgotten art supplies out and just have fun.
• Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk: Circle Salad
• RTR: Pigs can Fly
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad WORN LIPSTICK, BROKEN CHINA, PICKED RASPBERRY, BLUEPRINT SKETCH, SALTY OCEAN, SCATTERED STRAW, MERMAID LAGOON, SEEDLESS PRESERVES, EVERGREEN BOUGH, PEACOCK FEATHERS
• Ranger Dylusions WHITE CREATIVE DYARY BIGGER BACK CHAT STICKERS Dyan Reaveley dya65456
• Marvy Uchida LePen Technical Drawing Pens
• Ranger TEXTURE PASTE OPAQUE CRACKLE 4oz INK57505
• Dina Wakley Ranger COLLAGE PAPER Media
Thanks for stopping by!