Hi, it’s Josefine. I was in an experimental mood and wanted to just play a little on a smaller scale. ATCs are perfect for exactly that. At the end, I liked my experiment so much that I gave the ATCs to my husband as his birthday present.
The ATCs didn’t start out very well. But I continued and had my “oh yes, that’s it” moment. Want to know when? Check out the video:
I love how these ATCs turned out! The colors play so well with each other and even the yucky first layers add something special to the entire project.
Shimmer, texture and color – what is better than that? ;)
• RTR: Herbs
• Nathalie Kalbach: Funky
• Nathalie Kalbach: Signals
• Nathalie Kalbach: Far Out
• Golden Fluid Acrylic Color: Titan Buff, Iridescent Pearl Fine, Teal
• Ranger Distress Paint PICKED RASPBERRY
• Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Ink, 1.0 oz, Aqua
• Amsterdam Acrylic Ink Primary Yellow
• Daler Rowney FW Artists Acrylic Ink: Indian Yellow, Genesis Green, process cyan
• Gel Press 3 x 5 GEL PRINTING PLATE
• Pebeo Acrylic decoMarker 1.2mm Fine Round Tip Magenta
I hope you enjoyed my little experiment and feel inspired to get creative yourself.