Hi there. Josefine here and today I’m sharing a super fun art journal page with you. I love just playing around without thinking too much and then see what comes out at the end. This page was one of those. I picked colors that I knew I would like and then some fun ArtFoamies patterns.
Here you can see how everything came together:
I really like the different patterns in the background of the page.
Even though the letters didn’t stamp crisp, it still looks like I meant it ;)
• Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk: Dutch Houses
• Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk: Alphabet Soup
• Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk: Funky Faces
• Nathalie Kalbach: Geometric Smalls
• PaperArtsy Fresco Finish - Key Lime, Slimed, Peach Nectar, Vintage Lace, Hey Pesto, Snowflake, Mustard Pickle, Magic Moss
• Pebeo Acrylic Markers
How often do you just throw paint onto a page? Have you ever tried it? I encourage you to do so :)