Hi, it’s Josefine. You know what I love about mono printing? You can add one layer or as many more as you like and you always get a unique result. It’s so much to try different techniques and see what happens, that moment of surprise when you lift your paper and see what it turned out like.
This time I mono printed on a tag using several layers. They all have one thing in common – texture made with ArtFoamies and stencils.
And isn’t the image from the calendar just perfect for that mix of color?
The shimmer of the paint fits so nicely and I love that you can see all the different layers and patterns. Basically, you can look at the tag for a while and still find something new in the background.
- Rita Barakat: Landscape doodle
- Nathalie Kalbach: Chicago positive & Negative
- Nathalie Kalbach: Manhattan Positive & Negative
- Nathalie Kalbach: Maze Hex
- Pebeo Acrylic decoMarker
- StencilGirl Products Boho Mandala Circle, Boho Star Circle Stencil
- Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint Alizarin Crimson Hue, Light Blue Permanent, cerulean blue hue, Light Green Permanent, Brilliant Yellow Green
- Pebeo Studio Acrylics Iridescent Blue Green, Iridescent Violet Blue
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the video tutorial. And don’t forget to come back for more inspiration from the ArtFoamies design team.