Hi, it’s Josefine. Welcome to a new video tutorial for ArtFoamies. For today’s project, I decided to go big – well #12 size big. The moment I saw the Possibilitarian foam stamp from Cat Kerr, I wanted to create with it and this tag had the perfect size.
I started with a bright background using N*Studio’s new hexagon shaped foam stamps and mixed that with a variety of ephemera for the focal point.
My video walks you through the process and hopefully inspires you to get creative yourself :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Cat Kerr Possibilitarian (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p715/Cat_Kerr%3A_Possibilitarian.html)
- N*Studio Maze Hex (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p648/N%2AStudio%3A_Maze_Hex.html)
- N*Studio Diamond Hex (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p647/N%2AStudio%3A_Diamond_Hex.html)
- N*Studio Space Oddity (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p659/N%2AStudio%3A_Space_Oddity.html)
- N*Studio Buenos Aires Border (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p407/N%2AStudio%3A_Buenos_Aires_Border.html/)
- Dina Wakley acrylic paint in Ruby, Lemon, Blushing, Cheddar, Black, Buff (or you can use any other brand/ color that you like)
- Marabu art sprays in Sunshine Yellow and Flamingo
- UmWow Studio Layered Arrows chipboard
- Dina Wakley Media: #2 Collage Word Pack
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Botanical Layers
- Old paper and scraps from other projects
- #12 size mixed media tag (i.e. Dylusions)