Hi, it’s Josefine. Welcome to a new video tutorial for ArtFoamies. It’s close to Christmas and I was thinking about quick and easy gift ideas with an awesome effect. So, I decided to decorate a blank tote bag using Nathalie Kalbach’s Geometric Small foam stamps as well as Cat Kerr’s Balance.
ArtFoamies are great for stamping on fabric. They are squishy, which makes them perfect for stamping on uneven surfaces, like all the folding lines on my bag. Check out my video to see how easy it is:
Because I still had paint in my StampBuddy, I decided to create a few cards in the same pattern. Now, I can give away the bag with a matching card.
Here are a few close ups, so you can see all these great colors and texture.
- Cat Kerr Balance (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p718/Cat_Kerr%3A_Balance.html)
- N*Studio Geometric Small (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p695/N%2AStudio%3A_Geometric_Smalls.html)
- Stamp Buddy (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p119/StampBuddy.html)
- Fabric paint o choice; I used PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint in Blue Lagoon and Cerise
- A blank tote
- For the cards: white and black card stock and any decoration you might like, for example washi tape, die cuts, etc.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my quick tutorial and have some ideas for your Christmas gifts as well. See you next time.