Hello, and welcome back. It’s Josefine and today I’m sharing the last page of my mini art journal with you. I loved this process so much, maybe I need to come up with a new mini journal for you. But for now, here is the last page.
If you haven’t seen the earlier posts, here are the other pages:
- The journal itself
- Page 1
- Page 2
I started by adhering some Tim Holtz Christmas tissue paper to my page. Even though Christmas is over, those supplies still come in handy.
Then I added a variety of ink and paint to the page. I made sure that the colors match the original background, so I picked greens and blues.
On to decorating the page. I used Rebekah Meier’s Coffee Stain and stamped it to the page twice.
Then I colored the inside of the circles with a white crayon.
For the focal point, I picked one of the flowers from the Lilly Pond set and stamped it inside the circle.
And outlined it with a black acrylic paint pen. The black was a little too harsh for me, so I stamped over it with the same flower.
I added a few more details with the other flower from the Lilly Pond set and adhered a sentiment to the second circle.
Here it is, the last page in its entirety.
I hope you enjoyed my mini art journal and all its pages.
- Rebekah Meier – Coffee Stain (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p652/Rebekah_Meier%3A_Coffee_Stain.html)
- Red Tin Roof – Lilly Pond (https://www.artfoamies.com/store/p436/RTR_Lilly_Pond.html)
- Acrylic paints of choice – I used Dina Wakley Media in Lemon, Blushing, Evergreen, Peacock
- Ink sprays – I used Marabu Art Spray in Caribbean and Reseda
- Crayon – I used Marabu Art Crayon in white
- Tissue paper, for example the Tim Holtz collage paper Holly
Don’t forget to come back and see what the Design Team comes up with next.